By using this site you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Sanderson Young website.
Sanderson Young makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, Sanderson Young accept no liability for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.
External Web Links
This website contains links to other websites. Sanderson Young is not responsible for the privacy practices of those other websites nor is it responsible for the content of those sites.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for www.sandersonyoung.co.uk - the Sanderson Young website. It applies solely to this website.
Information collection and use
- Sanderson Young, as the data collector, may collect some information from visitors to this site. This
information is used only to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage. Sanderson Young will not use pass on these details to third parties or use them for any other purposes unless instructed by you to do so.
- Cookies and logging of IP addresses are used to enable Sanderson Young to monitor site traffic and repeat
visitor statistics. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. Such information is anonymous and held on a temporary basis.
- You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a result of using an electronic form unless we have
explicitly requested and received your permission.
- Where personal data is requested through forms, such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form
and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
- Sanderson Young complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.