Now is the time to take advantage of renting out your property, with rents at their highest levels in many years and demand for accommodation still healthy along with the added protection that insurance providers offer to protect your rent and investment.
• Rents across the UK rise to an average of £840 showing an increase of 6.2% on last year from £791 (excluding London)
• North East average rent currently stands at £542 showing an increase of 4.8% on last year of £517
• Greater London average rent has decreased 4.8% from an average rent of £1650 to £1572 year on
• Almost 1 in 5 people living in the rented sector
• The average annual rental cost is now £11,808 per year for the 4.44m households who rent in the UK : this represents over £52bn per year in rental payments.
• Average rents across Sanderson Young portfolio have risen by 16% year on with an average rent of £1244 surpassing the UK national average
• Landlords uptake of rent protection has also increased with greater protection from our partners Letalliance with double the legal cover up to £100k
• Missed rent payments covered up to 15 months (to a maximum of £50,000) whichever comes first
• 75% of rent paid for up to 3 months after vacant possession from April 2021
Contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 2233 510