Old Brewery Court156 Sandyford RoadNewcastle upon TyneNE2 1XG
- t: 0191 260 2555
- w: http://www.johnsontucker.co.uk
Johnson Tucker is a firm of chartered general practice surveyors and chartered building surveyors serving the North East of England. We deal mainly with commercial properties, though our building surveyors also frequently prepare structural surveys on houses and advise on purchase. We also provide Residential Services.
We advise investors on all aspects of property ownership through the full cycle from purchase, day to day management including rent collection and service charges, landlord and tenant matters such as lease renewals and rent reviews, repairs and maintenance, dilapidations and disposals.
In the residential field our services include valuation for secured lending, tax, probate and matrimonial purposes , Expert witness report preparation and purchase advice/off market property finding/negotiation.
- Act for occupiers whether through freehold ownership or a lease.
- Provide capital and rental valuations and advice on purchase.
- Deal with service charge issues, rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Advise on repairs and dilapidations as well as other aspects of a tenant's liability under a lease.
- Help ratepayers keep their rates liability as low as possible.
- Advise on development and carry out feasibility studies. We can provide a full project management service.
- Provide expert valuation services for other professionals such as solicitors and accountants.
- Act as Expert Witness in property disputes.
- Prepare Valuations of Commercial and Residential portfolios.
- Prepare Charity Act Reports and Valuations
Commercial – David Johnson email@example.com,
Commercial – Andrew Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org,
Residential – Nick Lansberry email@example.com,
Building Surveying – David Rodgers firstname.lastname@example.org