ID Partnership Northern
St Judes, Barker Street, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 1AS
IDPartnership Profile & Services
IDPartnership was formed in 1989, in North-East England and has grown to become one of the leading architectural practices in the UK with offices strategically located in London, Newcastle, Coventry, Glasgow and Dublin. The Partnership employs over 100 staff and provides services including Architecture, Masterplanning, Urban Design, Construction Design Management and Interiors.
IDPartnership practice architecture as their core business and has been involved in many of the key developments in the region including the Sage Headquarters, Royal Quays, The Staiths and The Old Post Office in Sunderland to name a few. The practice has made a reputation in delivering complex projects, particularly in housing, but also has extensive experience in conservation, health and retail sectors. All the partners and several members of staff are fully-qualified architects and are members of both the ARB and RIBA.
IDPartnership are experienced in dealing with not only the micro-scale and detail of individual buildings, but have had great success in delivering schemes and guidance for both urban design coding and for masterplanning both small and large sites.
The task of the architect is most often one of communication. At IDP we have invested in both equipment and skills to ensure that we have the capacity to generate visuals that are appropriate to all stages of the design process. We have a team of dedicated graphic and visualisation staff that have won international awards for the quality of their work.
- 2005 The Journal Landmark Awards
- 2005 – Residential Development Award Winner
- 2005 Housing Design Awards – The Staiths, South Bank
- Regeneration Awards 2005 Best Housing-Led Regeneration Project – The Staiths, South Bank
- RICS North East Renaissance Awards 2005 Sustainability Bronze – Sage Headquarters Building
- RICS Awards 2006 -North East Residential Winner – The Staiths, South Bank
- 2008 Sunderland City Council Building Control Quality Award
- 2008 – Best Housing Project – Fulwell Abattoir, Sunderland