Clear Building Survey
Eaga Professional services, Eaga House, Archbold Terrace, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 1DB
Clear Building Survey is new style of residential Building Survey aimed at purchasers of larger homes, period homes and those homes that have undergone or require alteration. The idea is to fully and clearly inform you about the condition of the property that you are buying, to protect your substantial investment and ensure that you are aware of any unforeseen problems and hidden costs.
Written in plain English and using extensive colour photography, the Clear Building Survey is designed to be a ‘living’ document. Expert advice is supported by practical recommendations, including remedial works and likely costs for repairs each with an ‘urgency’ rating.
- Our Surveyors are local and experienced Building Surveyors
- They use the latest technology
- The report is easy to understand (written in plain English)
- The report layout is easy to read in both brochure style and electronic formats
- The report contains lots of colour photography
- The report contains a 5 year repair & maintenance plan with costings
- Scale floor plans are optional
You can find out more about Clear Building Survey, view a sample survey, get a quote and order a survey online at http://www.clearbuildingsurvey.co.uk
Clear Building Survey are part of eaga plc (www.eaga.com). eaga managing a range of public and private funded schemes, with an annual turnover of over £600 million and 4,000+ employees.