Call in and find out how to get your foot on the ladder in our new neighbourhood on the Tyne with as little as just 5% deposit
Coastal living meets contemporary design right at the river’s edge. Designed by Simpson Haugh architects, these modern spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments make the most of incredible panoramic views across the River Tyne!
Weekly opening times of the showhomes is Thursday to Monday, 11 am – 6 pm
· Riverside apartments with the best views of the Tyne.
· Modern, spacious, one, two & three bedroom apartments
· Duplex living spaces or private balconies also available
· Smokehouses bring 80 apartments to the waterfront at Smith’s Dock.
· The ground floor leisure spaces open up the quayside
· Using lessons from the past we are building a great new place to live, work and play at Smith’s Dock
· Connecting the Fish Quay to the north and Royal Quays to the south
· A modern coastal neighbourhood is just a stone’s skim from the city centre
· Urban Splash and Places for People are creating a new coastal community that’s built to last.
Apartment 2 2 bedrooms first floor SOLD
Apartment 3 1 bedroom first floor SSTC
Apartment 4 2 bedroom first floor £160,000
Apartment 5 2 bedroom first floor £160,000
Apartment 6 1 bedroom first floor SOLD
Apartment 9 1 bedroom second floor SOLD
Apartment 10 2 bedroom second floor £165,000
Apartment 11 2 bedroom second floor £165,000
Apartment 12 1 bedroom second floor SSTC
Apartment 15 1 bedroom third floor £125,000
Apartment 16 2 bedroom third floor £165,000
Apartment 17 2 bedroom third floor SOLD
Apartment 18 1 bedroom third floor SOLD
Apartment 23 3 bedroom 4/5 floor SOLD
3 plots available...
- Grid view
- List view
Guide price £270,000
3 bed for sale
Smokehouse One Duplex at 1 - 34 The Plateau, Smith's Dock, North Shields
Find out about new properties before anyone else
Sign up to the Sanderson Young VIP lounge and be notified of properties that match your search criteria as soon as they come on the market. As a VIP, you will also receive exclusive updates on new developments, magazine releases and industry news.